- New Construction
- Renovation & Remodels
- Interior Design
- Real Estate Sales & Marketing
Custom Home Life is a market driven industry leader in high-end residential & light commercial sales, marketing and the design/build sector. We are a full-service real estate and building organization encompassing a wide range of product services and expertise from new builds and complex renovations to construction management of theatrical venues on the Las Vegas Strip.
Additionally, our core business model for decades has been a long and varied track record of developing cutting edge design/build custom home projects in literally every prominent residential community in the Las Vegas Valley. Our firm has the expertise to handle all aspects of your project from initial concept through Certificate of Occupancy and an unparalleled commitment to customer service with the delivery of world-class results.
Our clients are considered partners and our most valuable asset. We have a high percentage of client retention and repeat business over a broad spectrum of professional services. The end-game is not simply customer satisfaction, but the creation of raving fans.
We accomplish this goal by ensuring that our clients are proactively engaged throughout the process with unmatched crystal clear communication. We establish and employ accurate budgets for every project through our proprietary construction management systems & processes. And, most importantly, we strictly adhere and believe wholeheartedly in published critical path timelines with full transparency. We craft “in writing” well-articulated mutually acceptable goals with regular updates and offer a concise defined scope of work on each project and/or job.
Our Custom Home Life principals and staff are both formally and practically experienced in all aspects of construction, sales & marketing of high velocity “even-flow” production building systems, multi-family/high-rise condominiums, commercial construction and “extreme” multi-million dollar custom home design/build projects.
- Initial Bi-Lateral Interview & Articulation of Client Goals We schedule our initial interview or introduction similar to a creative workshop session. We often bring a prospective architect and interior designer to the meeting in an effort to fully understand our new client’s goals, aspirations & abilities. It is here that we begin to understand expectations so both participants can evaluate whether we are the best fit for the contemplated project. We discuss the general scope of work, architectural motif, targeted consumer groups (if applicable), cost, fees, terms, financing, concerns, etc.
- Establishment of Program, Budget & Concept Upon execution of our Construction Management Agreement, we begin to formulate a strategy and mutually establish a written architectural program with the commissioned architect or residential designer. We then begin to oversee and value engineer the initial conceptual designs and commence work on the preliminary budget, as applicable.
- Establishment of Proprietary Line-Item Budget & Critical Path Time-Line (Design Review & Permitting) Upon completion of stamped/working drawings, we will complete (if required) all design review requirements (DRB/DRC) and will prepare for submittal of municipal permit. At submission we will then more accurately verify our line-item budget through the hard bid, proposal & contracting process and begin to establish a firm critical path project timeline.
- Commencement of Construction Process through COO Upon receipt of permit, the actual construction process commences, with up to fourteen (14) distinct production phases leading to and often beyond receipt of the Certificate of Occupancy.
- 100% Customer service and satisfaction from the planning phase through to project completion
- Complete transparency and open communication with the client at every step of the process
- Comprehensive techniques, procedures and applications to efficiently perform the highest quality of construction
- Conduct our work to the highest degree of integrity, craftsmanship, professionalism and ethical standards